Children First Development Center reflects the highest Christian values and the best of care for children. Through this program, we offer the finest in early childhood education and direct attention to the Christian faith through value education. Parents are the primary faith sharers with children and they choose the religious traditions in which children are reared. The primary value at Children First Development Center is that God values every person. Through all programs and relationships, we seek to provide an environment where each child has the opportunity to develop a sense of self worth. We seek to promote a positive self-concept within each child in order for the child to develop respect for self and others. Our center believes that our child care family needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
About Children First Development Center
Children First Development Center, Inc. was established in 1998 as a Five Star home daycare. After serving the community for over 10 years, we decided to transition into a development center. Through faith and commitment we have evolved into a center committed to offering a developmentally- appropriate program for the children we serve. We respect each child as an individual and use teaching techniques that are relevant to the child's learning. Our child care center is uniquely designed to help children develop socially, emotionally, and Physically. We believe that children need to be involved in cooperated learning by involving them in small group learning activities and structured activities that promote cooperation. A child's learning experience needs to be rewarding by providing an atmosphere of acceptance and by allowing them to express themselves.
- Our goal at Children First Development Center is to produce happy, intelligent, well-adjusted children. Here you will find a nurturing, educational environment for children of ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
- We provide opportunities for children to create and solve problems.
- We provide opportunities for parents to be supportive in fund raisers, volunteering, etc.
- We strive to be positive role models that provide care that is nurturing and friendly.
- We offer Spanish learning classes each Friday.